We understand that privacy online is important to users of loosesynths.com especially when conducting business. loosesynths.com (the “Site”) has created this policy in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy and security.
loosesynths.com (the “Site”) does not sell, rent, or give away any personal information to third parties. This includes but is not limited to your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card information.
This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site (“Visitors”) who visit without transacting business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by loosesynths.com (collectively, “Services”) (“Authorized Customers”).
“Personally Identifiable Information”
refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected?
We do not collect any personally identifiable information. But in the future, we may collect basic user profile information from all of our Visitors.
What organizations are collecting the information?
How does the Site use Personally Identifiable Information?
We do not currently use Personally Identifiable Information.
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored?
Personally Identifiable Information is not currently collected or stored.
How does the Site keep Personally Identifiable Information secure?
We do not currently collect or store Personally Identifiable Information.
With whom may the information may be shared?
What partners or service providers have access to Personally Identifiable Information from Visitors and/or Authorized Customers on the Site?
Are Cookies Used on the Site?
How does loosesynths.com use login information?
loosesynths.com uses login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user’s movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
This web site contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from our policy.
loosesynths.com along with our proprietary technology and staff collectively provide essential information, products and services to consumers and businesses of all sizes in an online format. Our website is continually being updated and is evolving on a regular basis as the dynamics of home recording continue to change and unfold.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.